Career Level: Managerial Level
Reports to: Managing Partner-Ethiopia
Frontieri is a renowned research and development consulting firm based its Head Quarter in Addis Ababa. We undertake different consultancy works and projects in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of research and development services and analysis that strengthen different development programs, organizations, and policies. Our services cross-cut all development sectors including agriculture, rural development, education, health, economic growth, energy, and social protection. Our clients includes/but not limited to UN agencies, multilateral and bilateral organizations, Governmental Ministries, and others.
Frontieri is a company for talented people with different backgrounds and perspective and we have gathered competent professionals and in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad.
Currently, we are seeking for Business Development Division Director with high level of business development experience enthusiasm, and resilience.
The Business development division director is responsible for the overall business development strategies and decisions of the company. He/she is also responsible to lead successful client relationship management.
The division director is expected to use strong networking skills to convince potential clients to collaborate and work with Frontieri:
Build Internal and External Relationships
He/she identifies opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance research and advisory work and will also manage client relations to increase Frontieri’s visibility and reputation.
Identify Business Opportunities
He/she identifies potential partnerships and seek opportunities for diversification.
He/she is expected to take a hands-on approach to Frontieri’s successful business development efforts and presents market research along with detailed client profiles. He/she also coordinates activities to introduce different campaigns and pitches to make decisions that will drives and assures Frontieri’s growth.
Develop Proposals and Presentations
Business development division director often makes commanding presentations to clients, executives, and management team to highlight service opportunities or to present results of new business strategies.
General Duties and responsibilities
- Provide market feedback to Frontieri’s leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and service development ideas;
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, analyze risk, identify and develop Frontieri’s unique cutting edge propositions;
- Meet up with potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging different networks;
- Develop dynamic presentations and proposals for clients and internal staffs;
- Developing and managing successful strategic partnerships and diversification to grow business;
- Attend industry associations, conferences, seminars; and events to improve Frontieri’s visibility;
- Undertake outreach activities of Frontieri (including discussion forums);
- Increasing client base and retaining relationships with existing clients;
- Work with technical staff and other internal division leaders to meet client needs;
- Following industry trends locally and internationally;
- Reporting on successes and areas of improvements;
- Layout proper branding and re-branding strategies;
- Align all business activities and decisions with Frontieri’s vision and mission;
- Protects Frontieri’s value by keeping all information confidential;
- Enhances Frontieri’s reputation by accomplishing new and different/overrated requests;
- Collaborate with all staff and the management to ensure that the website aligns with the brand strategy and meets Frontieri’s standard;
- Handles all other activities assigned by the Managing partner.
Master’s in business, management, finance, economics or related fields, with over five years of direct private business development experience, PhD is advantageous;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making skills;
- Exceptional leadership and management skills;
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Detail-oriented, persuasive with clean cut appearance/personality;
- Experience working to and exceeding targets;
- Excelling in communicating with local and international clients;
- Excellent in written and spoken English is a must; additional language is a plus;
- Comfortable with local and international travels.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their ONLY application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly marking the position title on the subject line.
In person to the following address.
Frontieri Consult PLC.
CMC, around 200 meter from St. Michael Church towards Megenagna Road
In the building where Oromia Cooperative Bank and Lion International Bank is located, 8th floor
Tel: 0116 47 95 17/0116 479778
Closing date of application: Twenty/20/ days after the date of announcement
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia