Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Career Level: Mid-Level (2+ – 5 years’ experience)
Employment Type: Full time
About Frontieri: Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with Office in Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consulting activities in the areas of development in several disciplines to governmental and non-governmental organizations, and bilateral and multilateral institutions.
Frontieri is home for talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, the company assembled competent professionals and works in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. For further information, please visit our website at: www.frontieri.com
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Business Partnership Manager with high level of partnership management ability as well as social skills who is an excellent communicator and enthusiastic. Join our team of energetic professionals that is committed to bringing change by providing adequate research findings and advisory services for policymakers and various end users.
General Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally;
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership;
- Drafting or prepare Partnership related MoU and contractual agreements;
- Identifying new business opportunities and potential clients by identifying new markets areas, current trends, potential clients, and service requirements;
- Thinking strategically by setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business operation and its day to day activity;
- Developing marketing strategy for geographical and service diversification;
- Serving as a point of contact for existing clients create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management;
- Carrying out market research’s to identifying and map business research partners, identify key players and generate interest;
- Developing and managing strategical marketing campaigns and promotions (printing, broadcasting and online platforms) in order to build brand credibility;
- Overlooking and managing the marketing and public relations activity;
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies;
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships;
- Organize discussion forums, seminars, conferences, workshops;
- Ability to meet the given deadline through prioritizing and organizing;
- Handle all other activities as may be required by division Director;
Required Number: 1 (One)
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s in Business Management, Communication, Journalism, Marketing Management, or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ related work experience.
Technical and other skills:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV via email at email@example.com by clearly marking the position title on the subject line OR in person to the following address.
Fronteri Consult P.L.C
CMC, around 200 meters from St. Michael Church towards Megenagna Road, in the building where Oromia Cooperative Bank and Lion International Bank are located, 8th floor, Tel: 0116 47 95 17/0116 479778.
Deadline for application is on February 12, 2021