Business Partnership Officer
Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Juba, South Sudan, and Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consulting activities in several areas of development and disciplines to governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as bilateral and multilateral institutions
Frontieri is home to talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, the company has assembled competent professionals and works in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. (For further information, please visit our website at: www.frontieri.com).
We are looking for an experienced Business Partnership Officer to help our company find and retain excellent partnerships. The position holder will be entrusted with doing an ongoing quest to discover partners, build a strong company brand, and ensure the building of great relationships with various partners both locally and internationally. To excel as a Business Partnership Officer, we expect you to be well versed and experienced in managing partnership works and company branding. Naturally, you should have a sharp eye for potential market opportunities and diversification areas that could have meaningful contribution to the success of our company
General Duties and Responsibilities of the Business Partnership Officer:
- Develops partnership and communication strategies and plans to meet specified partnership and communication objectives of the firm;
- Searches for projects, preparing and submission of bids;
- Compiles the company’s experience and prepares Expression of Interest for different calls based on client’s requirement;
- Compiles/revises the company’s experience and prepares BID documents for different invitations from clients;
- Drafts, compiles, documents, and disseminates specific knowledge and information, key experiences and critical lessons on every activities during the implementation of the a project;
- Follows up on partnership activities, collaborations and networking, and reports progress;
- Will be responsible for publicizing, networking, and conveying activities of every project within the firm;
- Maintains a great continuing relationship with current partners and offers new ways to further strengthen the partnership;
- Drafting or preparing partnership related MoU and contractual agreements;
- Identifying new business opportunities and potential clients by identifying new market areas, current trends, potential clients, and service requirements;
- Thinking strategically by setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business operation and its day-to-day activities;
- Developing marketing strategy for geographical and service diversification;
- Serving as a point of contact for existing clients to create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management;
- Carrying out market research to identify and map business research partners, identify key players and generate interest;
- Overseeing and managing the marketing and public relations activities;
- Negotiating and finalizing deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies;
- Collaborating with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships;
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements;
- Ability to meet given deadlines through prioritizing and organizing;
- Adhere to the organizational core values, policies, work rules and procedures in the daily functioning;
- Handle all other activities as may be required by the division Director.
- Master’s in Business Management, Communication, Journalism, Marketing Management, or related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience.
Technical and other skills:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with their updated CV via email at; email@example.com by mentioning the position title on the subject line.