Career level: Managerial Level
Reports to: Managing Partner-Ethiopia
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position holder will have two major responsibilities, i.e. HR and Administration responsibilities. Therefore, the incumbent is expected to be highly qualified for and experiences in both areas.
Major duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Work closely and have a collaborative relation with all employees, to ensure division’s and Frontieri’s strategic plan and objectives are achieved;
- Develop creative practices and programs that identify, source, assess and hire the best talent to meet changing and evolving business needs;
- Develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies to ensure a robust and diverse talent pipeline for all openings;
- Develop and implement orientation and induction guidelines, HR manuals, administration guidelines; staff development schemes;
- Drive employee engagement in working with executive leadership to develop effective internal communications strategies, processes, tools, and training to promote morale and productivity;
- Execute talent management programs including performance management, training, total rewards and benefits, and compensation;
- Lead the development and execution of Human Resources strategic and annual plans in alignment with the Frontieri’s vision and mission;
- Ensure compliance with labor proclamation laws and best practices in HR and administration procedures so that they are in accordance, timely, and responsive;
- Responsible to negotiate HR-related contracts and agreements;
- Ensure proper keeping and timely renewal of contract agreements, documentation of performance appraisals and other documentations;
- Design staff productivity and time management incentive mechanisms and implement when approved;
- Ensure staff safety and maintain conducive working environment;
- Handle all matters related to staff benefits, grievances and disciplinary issues, termination, resignation, clearance and exit reports;
- Lead and manage all procurement, logistics and supply matters;
- Taking a lead with best practice in relation to archive development and management
- Ensure proper and timely project cash collection planning and reporting is in place, identify outstanding payments, take actions in order to encourage timely payments, resolve billing issues and contact clients, discuss and induce timely and overdue payments etc.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Minimum Requirements)
- MA or BA Degree in social science, preferably in management, business or public administration or related field with relevant work and leadership experience in the field, most preferably in consultancy and research industries
- A minimum of five and eight years progressively work experience for MA and BA holder respectively.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and diplomatic skills;
- Good knowledgeable of handling people, ability to work under stress and accomplish results as planned; comfortable working with multi-disciplinary team;
- Considerate, passionate to serve, and emphatic towards people;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent leader, strategic thinker and team player;
- Out of the box human resources thinking, motivation and determination to inspire and aspire employees;
- Willingness to be flexible and juggle priorities to get the job done;
- Ability to be cost efficient in managing budget and expenses;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters.
- Experience with HRIS softwares etc.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their ONLY application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by clearly marking the position title on the subject line.
In person to the following address.
Frontieri Consult PLC.
CMC, around 200 meter from St. Michael Church towards Megenagna Road
In the building where Oromia Cooperative Bank and Lion International Bank is located, 8th floor
Tel: 0116 47 95 17/0116 479778
Closing date of application: Twenty/20/ days after the date of announcement
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia