Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years’ experience)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Very attractive with competitive employee benefits
The Research Fellow for Economic Growth is responsible for preparing research proposals across various economic growth relevant fields.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and lead project team members
- Access and prepare literature review
- Elaborate research objectives, thematic issues, and construct research proposals accordingly
- Construct appropriate designing of research methodologies, design tools and instrument and project implementation
- In collaboration with the research team and research fellows produce quality research report
- In collaboration with the research fellows, develop innovative approaches such new techniques as may be necessary to achieve the objective of the research
- Work with other staffs to access and identify technical assistance needs with regards to technical skills, supervision supported for new and ongoing projects
- Follow the effective implementation of projects with the highest quality and agreed time line
- Adopt organizational core values, policies and procedures are clearly understood and adhered to in the daily functioning
- Participate in documentation and dissemination of lessons learned etc.
- PhD/MA/MSc in Economics or related fields
- +5 years of Research and proposal development experience across various economic fields, practically in consultancy services.
- Excellent publication and in peer-reviewed journals.
Technical and Other Skills
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language,
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Abilities of working in tight environment to make things happen within the deadline
- Demonstrated success in creating collaborative relationships with various government and non-government organizations etc.
- Interested applicants that fulfill the requirements shall submit only their application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking the position title on the subject line
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
- Please follow application instructions, applicants that fail to do so will be rejected.
Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply