Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years’ experience)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Very attractive with competitive employee benefits
The Research fellow for Health, Water and Sanitation is responsible for leading and coordinate Health, water and sanitation related consultancy projects. S/he is going to be in charge of managing various Health related consultancy projects and oversee their implementation against the major parameters of time, quality and client satisfaction.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access and prepare literature review;
- Develop technical proposals in the area of Health;
- Develop inception reports, data collection tools, draft and final reports in collaboration with the team on Health-related consultancy projects;
- Analyze international best experiences across the thematic area in the execution of various Health related consultancy projects;
- Produce quality research report in collaboration with the research fellows;
- Prepare project evaluation guideline and quality assurance procedures; and evaluate the projects accordingly;
- Develop innovative approaches, in collaboration with the research fellows, such new techniques as may be necessary to achieve the objectives of the research;
- Demonstrates extraordinary client service through fulfilling all client requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality;
- Represent the company in meetings, workshops, and other platforms;
- PhD/MSc in Public health or related fields;
- +5 years of Research and proposal development experience across the field, practically in consultancy services.
Technical and Other Skills
- Profound understanding of the Sector and policy environment, acquainted with statistical software for data processing;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Abilities of working in tight environment to make things happen within the deadline;
- Willing to work extra hours if required;
- Demonstrated success in creating collaborative relationships with various government and non-government organizations.
- Interested applicants that fulfill the requirements shall submit only their application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly marking the position title on the subject line
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
- Please follow application instructions, applicants that fail to do so will be rejected.
Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply