Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years’ experience)
Employment Type: Full time
The Research fellow for Health, Water, and Sanitation is responsible for leading and coordinate Health, water, and sanitation-related consultancy projects. S/he is going to be in charge of managing various Health related consultancy projects and oversee their implementation against the major parameters of time, quality, and client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access and prepare a literature review;
- Develop technical proposals in the area of Health;
- Develop inception reports, data collection tools, draft and final reports in collaboration with the team on Health-related consultancy projects;
- Analyze international best experiences across the thematic area in the execution of various Health related consultancy projects;
- Produce quality research report in collaboration with the research fellows;
- Prepare project evaluation guideline and quality assurance procedures; and evaluate the projects accordingly;
- Develop innovative approaches, in collaboration with the research fellows, such new techniques as may be necessary to achieve the objectives of the research;
- Demonstrates extraordinary client service through fulfilling all client requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost, and quality;
- Represent the company in meetings, workshops, and other platforms;
- Ph.D./MSc in Public health or related fields;
- +5 years of Research and proposal development experience across the field, practically in consultancy services.
Technical and Other Skills
- A profound understanding of the Sector and policy environment, acquainted with statistical software for data processing;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Abilities to work in a tight environment to make things happen within the deadline;
- Willing to work extra hours if required;
- Demonstrated success in creating collaborative relationships with various government and non-government organizations.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their ONLY application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly marking the position title on the subject line.
In person to the following address.
Frontieri Consult PLC.
CMC, around 200 meter from St. Michael Church towards Megenagna Road
In the building where Oromia Cooperative Bank and Lion International Bank is located, 8th floor
Tel: 0116 47 95 17/0116 479778
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia