Senior Administration and Logistics Officer
About Frontieri: Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with a branch office in Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consulting activities in several areas of development and disciplines to governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as bilateral and multilateral institutions.
Frontieri is home to talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, the company has assembled competent professionals and works in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. (For further information, please visit our website at: www.frontieri.com).
To realize its vision and mission, Frontieri is now aiming to transform itself and increase its global presence. It’s geared to build a more robust business model in East Africa and beyond that cuts across the traditional modus operandi. To this end, the company would like to appoint a Senior Administration and Logistics Officer at Frontieri.
The Senior Administration and Logistics Officer will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of all Frontieri administrative and logistics needs with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision. Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential, as is proficiency with MS Office Suite and general computer skills
General Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Administration and Logistics Officer:
- Ensure all project administrative activities are coordinated effectively;
- Track staff travel and leave plans and records to ensure all staff members are kept informed of team location and availability;
- Schedule and coordinate vehicles and drivers, including field vehicle booking schedules;
- Support the Head of Administration and Logistics, and Finance with timesheets.
- Coordinate workshop/training events as required, including hotel liaison, participant confirmation, invitations, travel arrangements, supplies and materials, equipment hire and providing point of contact support for participants at events;
- Coordinate and provide logistical support for Project activities, including travel arrangements, visas, and field visits;
- Provide administrative support to team members;
- Review Service provider’s contracts and contracts for terms and conditions;
- Format, design and prepare documents for printing and copying, upon final approval of the Team Leader and/or Head of Operations and Finance;
- Keep all reports filed systematically in both electronic and hardcopy formats;
- Supervise Insurance for vehicles, personnel, and property;
- Oversee the proper and accurate facilitation of property management procedures;
Qualification and Experience:
- BA Degree in Business Management, Administration, Procurement/Purchasing, and related social studies.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Microsoft Word Skills, with a particular focus on formatting functions (e.g., section breaks, table of contents, inserting PDFs, etc.);
- Advanced filing and registration skills;
- English Communication skills
- Quality (accurate, precise, thorough, complete, attention to detail);
- Timeliness (meet deadlines, generally handle duties in an efficient and timely manner);
- Helpfulness / positive attitude / diplomacy;
- Organization (tidy and efficient workspace and electronic files);
- Multi-tasking (prioritizing and juggling various tasks effectively);
- Attendance / punctuality.
- Addis Ababa
How to apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with their updated CV via email at; email@example.com by mentioning the position title on the subject line.