Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years)
Reports to: Survey Management and Data Analytics Division Director
WORKING AT FRONTIERi
As an institution, we have entered in a very exciting time as we scale up to diversify our operations across East Africa to realize our Vision. Our role at the policy making process is to be a catalyst. We are ambitious and driven. Our value for quality and innovative idea guide our everyday action and exceed above everything else. You are encouraged to bring your bold ideas, expertise and interest in to our journey. We believe in team work. Our journey composed with your expertise will make our impact even more meaningful.
You are warmly invited to join us as we travel an exciting Journey of professionalism.
As a Survey Manager, you will be responsible for Design appropriate research methodologies, survey methodology, sampling determination, tool preparation sample selection for different surveys.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Coordinate survey implementation process for different projects under close supervision of the division;
- Apply innovative approaches and new techniques in terms of technology usage, and data analysis software for different qualitative and quantitative surveys;
- Prepare Survey implementation guideline, Field supervision guideline, and quality assurance and data management framework; and evaluate the projects accordingly;
- Prepare quality, detail and efficient survey plan and route plan for the field team to be deployed;
- Provide technical and conceptual training to the field team, conduct the pilot test, provide the valid comments on the instrument and research objective;
- Demonstrates extraordinary client service by fulfilling all client requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality;
- Oversees and coordinate various consultancy projects and monitor their effective implementation with the highest quality against the basic parameters of quality, timeline, client satisfaction, etc.
- Write the quality field reports, progress reports to the client and the division;
- Concatenate the data with different software, prepare do files for different variables;
- Design programing and scripting with Cspro, Survey Solution, Survey CTO and ODK;
- Produce different tabulation in different variables to analyze the data;
- Analyze data in STATA, SPSS, INVIVO and ATLAS.TI software;
- Ensure confidentiality of all data, reports and proposals;
- Accepts responsibilities in different shifts, both outside normal working hours and during official holidays, if required by Frontieri
- Handles other tasks as requested by the division director.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have MA/MSc in Economics, Statistics, Development studies, sociology or related fields
- You have +5 years of Survey Management, Data Management, and Project coordination experience across various socio-economic fields, practically in consultancy services.
- Ability in coordination of project and Survey implementation;
- Ability of working in an organized manner;
- Ability to build teamwork and delegate tasks;
- Ability of meeting challenges and generates suggestions for improving work;
- Sense of responsibility and ownership;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work with advance SPSS,STSTA, INVIVO and ATLAS.TI software;
- Ability to do scripting and program design through Cspro, Survey solutions, Survey CTO, ODK etc.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Additional local languages (Oromiffa, Tigrigna and Somaligna is a plus );
- Abilities of working in tight environment to make things happen within the deadline;
- Demonstrated success in creating collaborative relationships with various government and non-government organizations.
Frontieri highly values the unique skills and experiences each professional brings to our institution and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment for everyone aligned with us.
- Interested applicants that fulfill the requirements shall submit only their application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email email@example.com clearly marking the position title on the subject line
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
- Please follow application instructions, applicants that fail to do so will be rejected.
Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply