Contract: Full Time
Generally working under the Human Resources and Administration Director, Talent Acquisition Manager will develop and implement effective recruitment and selection practices, policies and procedures to support the attraction and retention of high caliber experts within Frontieri.
Forecast and Plan
Talent Acquisition Manager, must coordinate with other division directors in order to anticipate future hiring needs. This will give Talent Acquisition Manager ample time to plan for those needs and to develop a recruitment strategy in advance.
Build Successful Network and Relationship
To ensure that Frontieri has access to the widest possible pool of national and international candidates to choose from, Talent Acquisition Manager, will need to network and interact with other employers and employees within the same industry by attending conferences, job fairs, events, workshops etc.
The Talent Acquisition Manager, is in charge of managing the brand and reputation that the company presents to potential hires.
Create and Modify Procedures
Analyzing what works and what does not, Talent Acquisition Manager is expected to critically evaluate Frontieri’s current recruiting and selection procedures and modify them in accordance with the concerned offices. And, if necessary, Talent Acquisition Manager will design a brand new recruitment and selection procedures.
Talent Acquisition Manager will need to keep track Frontieri’s recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire. Also known as key performance indicators (KPIs), these metrics will make it easier for Talent Acquisition Manager to see where problems lie and address them quickly.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates with division directors to get a clear view on their hiring needs;
- Monitor overall staffing numbers, and ensure that they are sufficient and properly distributed in order to meet corporate goals;
- Assess into competitors and market place regarding candidate’s attraction, selection and retention;
- Liaise with the executive team to establish quarterly and yearly recruitment goals;
- Evaluate vacancy needs and define job description and specifications;
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of innovative channels;
- Research and choose job advertising options along the necessary budget;
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques;
- Present shortlisted candidate;
- Conduct Phone and in-person interviews, Prepare tests/presentations and finalize the selection process;
- Follow-up references ;
- Building cordial relationship with senior experts at all times (Participate in job fairs and career events; going in-person to different universities, by attending or sponsoring events preferred by the senior professionals, etc.)
- Creates, manages and analyzes talent pool database;
- Acts as a point of contact regarding recruitment issues;
- Document and present detailed progress reports on recruitment and selection;
- Follow up orientation and mentoring of new staff;
- Analyzes issues regarding staff turnover and suggest better ways which will significantly improve staff engagement and retention;
- Conducts and summarizes exit interviews;
- Handles all other activities assigned by the Human Resources and Admin division director.
JOB Requirements and Skills
- MBA and /or BA in human resource and/or Talent Management;
- 3+ years for MBA ,and above 5 years for BA with direct and proven experience in Talent Acquisition Management
Technical and Other Skills
- Managerial, leadership strong decision-making skills experience;
- Experience with candidate selection methods and sourcing;
- Excellent understanding of top talent acquisition processes and challenges;
- Very Good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and communication skills;
- Very Good understanding of employer branding strategies;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills ;
- Exceptional work ethic and thriving under pressure;
- Strong ability to meet deadlines;
- Respectful, patient and empathetic to others; and
- Comfortable with local and international travels etc.
- Interested applicants that fulfill the requirements shall submit only their application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking the position title on the subject line
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
- Please follow application instructions, applicants that fail to do so will be rejected.
Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply